EuroTech™ is the worlds first gender specific Denture for men.
Development started over 15 years ago, with clinical research and world wide studies for products and techniques that measure up to DentureTech's high standards.
In recent years dentistry has advanced both technically and clinically. These changes have enabled us to produce a denture that is equipped with the latest techniques and has the research to support it.
EuroTech is the product of an on-going demand from Kiwi men who want something that will do the job no standard denture can achieve yet strong enough to go the distance.
During the development process of your EuroTech Denture, your clinician will work hard to ensure each tooth is exactly the way you want it and that the fit is comfortable and functional.
Your EuroTech is hand crafted by highly skilled and trained Registered Dental Technicians who are all dedicated to producing the highest quality denture. You will feel great wearing your EuroTech in any situation, be it huntin-shootin-fishin, or a more sophisticated environment of a corporate boardroom, you will have confidence in any social situation.
- High Impact acrylic that is approximately 20% stronger than other acrylics.
- Hand crafted teeth imported from Europe.
- Tooth by tooth analysis with your clinician to ensure your new look is exactly what you want.
- Gingival staining to give a natural gum appearance.
- Digital imagery to help record your dimensions.
How your EuroTech is made
Seven appointments will be needed:
- Your Initial consultation, Primary Impressions will be taken.
- Custom made trays used to take secondary impressions. A “before” photo is also taken at this appointment.
- Your Bite is measured and Facebow is taken.
- First Try In. This is where the teeth are set in wax. Characterisation is discussed at this point.
- Second Try In. The teeth have now been characterised and staining has been applied.
- First finish. Bite is re-measured and after photos are taken.
- Final finish. Before and after photos are presented in a folder for you to keep and you get to wear your new EuroTech dentures home.
Your EuroTech comes with a comprehensive guarantee of two years.
We guarantee your new EuroTech :
- Will fit you correctly at the time of insertion.
- Will look aesthetically pleasing as per your specifications.
- Any eases will be done free of charge.
- Should your EuroTech require any repair for reasons other than accidental, this will be completed free of charge within the guarantee period.
- The validity of this guarantee depends on you keeping your annual Continuing Care Appointments.
Get more information
For further information about how EuroTech can work for you, the procedure involved and ongoing care make a complimentary consultation by clicking here and talk to one of our expert team members. Or click here to find out what our patients say about EuroTech.